Website, Cookies and social media
When you use our Website, we obtain information about you. We only process your personal data for legitimate business reasons such as (i) the provision and good organization of our (online) services; (ii) dealing with enquiries, requests and complaints.
(e.g. sent via our online contact form); (iii) gathering statistics about the use of the Website; (iv) improving the Website’s performance and design.
When you use our “Calculation notice” tool on our Website, you are asked to enter several data (status of the employee, name employee, start date, date of departure from the company, date of birth, resignation or dismissal, salary and benefits, working time percentage). These data will only be processed in order to deliver the requested online services (calculation of the notice) and will not be stored by Reliance Littler in any way.
We also obtain information about your use of our Website by using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit web pages. The owner of the cookie (who may not be directly connected to the web page that set it – see section entitled “Third-Party Cookies”) can access the information that is stored in that cookie when you view web pages that include the cookie owner’s code. Cookies are widely used, are necessary for the correct function of many websites and can enrich the user experience. They may also be used to track user behaviour.
We use different types of cookies to help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We allow carefully selected third-parties to place cookies via our Website. These are cookies that are owned by external organizations. Below is a list of the third parties who may set cookies when you visit our Website:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager place cookies to track your use of our Website. This tracking is anonymous and the data is used so that we can understand how our Website is used and how to improve the experience that we offer our visitors.
- AddToAny, a provider of social plugins services, places cookies directly and through other, affiliated third parties to allow you to share content via social media, including Twitter LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Other cookies are always used
Since the third-party cookies we use are set up and managed by third parties, we suggest that you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Here are links to help you:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Other ways to manage cookies
You can also control or disable cookies through your web browser. How you disable cookies depends on which browser you use. All modern browsers allow you to change your privacy settings to prevent websites from planting cookies.
These settings will typically be found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu or by using the ‘Help’ option. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
- Internet Explorer
- Safari web
If you configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or it may not function as intended.
Consent to cookies
Social media and third-party websites